AVS-Monitor software provides control and monitoring of any kind of EtherSound device over EtherSound networks, as well as control of DANTE compatible device over DANTE networks. It manages the specific functions of AuviTran products like the AVY16-ES board and product features integrating the AVD-ES OEM board. This software is a freeware, therefore in no case and in no way, the provider of this software (AuviTran, the distributor, the reseller, the integrator or any other party acting as provider) shall be liable and sued to court for damage, either direct or indirect, caused to the user of the software and which would result from an improper installation or misuse of the software.
New release candidate available : v5.10.18 (r4444) released on August, 2017
- Evolution: AVS-service performance optimisation (x2) .
- Evolution: AVS-monitor AVBx IHM optimisation (x4).
- Evolution: Backup guarantee of ES registers on AVBx.
- Evolution: Monitoring all audio channels on AVBx7 and AVBx3M. (New firmwares mandatory, see AVS-Firmware updater )
- Evolution: New page with accurate vu meters.
- Evolution: Save status “Disable CTL+SHIFT” confirmation.
- Evolution: Add alert if log are enable.
- Evolution: Suppress obsolete settings options.
- Evolution: GUI evolution for AVDT-BOB.
- Evolution: Support new AxC-ADSP software with Digital Signal Processing.
- Evolution: New optimized AVS-WebBrowser for Digital Signal Processing GUI
- Fix:Vu-meters page.
- Fix:DSP setting on AVBx3.
- Note: if you using Neumann DMI on EtherSound you must install AVS-Service4DMI (special thanks to Alain).
Latest version available : v5.9.96 (r3886) released on April, 2017
- AVS-Monitor for Windows Seven and Windows 8/10, 32/64 bits OS
- User’s manual
- Download old versions and release notes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Evolution: new kernel AVS-service.
- Evolution: manage audio ToolBox @96 khz (New firmwares mandatory, see AVS-Firmware updater ) .
- Evolution: support new board ADSP on frequency converter mode.
- Evolution: unlock tunnelling on AxC-Dante with AxC-AX4M .
- Evolution: Nxamp direct control Gain/Array Eq/HeadRoom/Delai.
- Evolution: Add AVBx serial num on config.
- Evolution: AVDT-bob add new properties.
- Evolution: New gain management for analog boards A8IO / AX4M / AX4I / AX48 (special thanks to Charly) .
- Evolution: Support new boards AXC-MADI-SFP .
- Evolution: AxC-Madi support DiGiCo mode.
- Evolution: AxC-Madi support Legacy mode.
- Evolution: AxC-Madi DiGiCo commands tunnelling.
- Evolution: “AXC-SWD5G Easy redundancy” RSTP activation by port (BOB Redundancy by example).
- Evolution: AXC-AX4M graphics.
- Evolution: New Features for RME Mictasy / YouCan FanConvert (Ouput Setup A/D) (special thanks to Alain).
- Evolution: Add LINK function on BOB IHM for stereo inputs and outputs management.
- Evolution: Add GPIO management for BOB (DE8IO/DX8IO) – Firmware>0x117 mandatory – .
- Evolution: Add Memory Preset management on AVBx3M and AVBx7 – Firmware>0x149 mandatory – .
- Evolution: Permanent deactivation of CTRL+SHIFT confirmation.(special thanks to Alain)
- Evolution: Optional confirmation to loading Macro.(special thanks to Alain)
- Fix: Use Digigram LX6464 on network interface for EtherSound.
- Fix: NXAMP contol.
- Fix: EtherSound network automatic change on AVS-Control Panel.
- Fix: Bob Output vu-meters if input is muted.(special thanks to Ludo)
- Fix: Bob Eq. and compressor fader synchronisation on remote action.
- Fix: CPU usage optimization.
- Fix: AVDT-bob fix graphic equalize.
- Fix: Service don’t restart after standby.
- Fix: AVDT-BOB backward compatibility.
- Fix: AVDT-BOB Mouse Wheel.
- Fix: Vu-meters on Matrix.
- Fix: Scroll on AVBx.
- Fix: Macro memory on AVBx.
- Fix: Automatic RSTP control.
- Fix: MADI ip change.
- Fix: AVBx3M name.
For Windows XP pack3 ( EtherSound Only )
AuviTran Network ASIO Streamer
AuviTran Network ASIO Streamer provides play functionnality of multichannel high quality audio to any EtherSound device, and it can record too! This new feature is available on all new AVY16-ES100, AVM500-ES and AVM500-ES/3ports devices.
With multistream capabilities, you can play and record on 8 devices simultaneously.
Version : 1.5.5 released on May, 2016
- Evolution new command line for industrial solution.
- Evolution configure ASIO default buffer size to 512 k.
- Fix installation on silent mode.
- Fix permanent start stop driver.
- AVS-Network ASIO Streamer for Windows XP/Seven and Windows 8 and Windows 10 for 32/64 bits OS
- User’s manual
- Download old versions and release notes
Version : 1.5.2 released on May, 2015
Full Firmware Update utility allows to flash new FIRMWARE on your AuviTran devices. Using either an AxC_DANTE card or an EtherSound Ethernet Port In. The package is provided in zip mode and incorporates an installation .exe which will install the software and all latest AuviTran firmware.
Latest version available : v4.45 released on Jun, 2017
- AVS-Firmware Updater for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP for 32/64 bits OS
- User’s manual
- Download latest versions and release notes
- Get ready the toolbox for the DSP mode of the ADSP card.
- The “monitoring” feature is now available!
AVDT-BOB Digital Processing software demo
AVDT-BOB Digital Signal Processing Overview
- The AVDT-BOB manages 2 kinds of inputs and 2 kinds of outputs:
- 2 to 4 analog Mic/Line inputs named “Mic/Line1”, ”Mic/Line2”… are coming from the Mic/Line In connectors
- 4 Dante inputs named “Dante In1” up to “Dante In4“ are coming from Dante network via the Gigabit Ethernet Main or Aux ports.
- 2 to 4 analog Line outputs named as “Out1”, “Out2”… are connected to Line Out connectors.
- 4 Dante outputs named “Dante Out1” up to “Dante Out4“ are sending to Dante network via the Gigabit Ethernet Main or Aux ports.
The AVDT-BOB digital processing is divided in 3 main processing blocks interconnected:
- The Input processing block
- The Mixing processing block
- The Output Processing block
The Input Processing block manages up to 4 analog Mic/Line inputs and the 4 Dante inputs. It delivers 4 Mic/Line Direct Out (just after preamp gain and phase inverter process) and 8 processed inputs that are sent to Mixing Processing and to Output Processing:
- 4x Equalizations plus Limiter Compressor plus Noise gate processing can be assigned to 4 inputs (i.e. Mic/Line or Dante inputs).
- 8x faders allow to manage the Mic/Line preamp gain and digital Dante input gain.
- Each input can be enabled or muted and inverted.
- 48V Phantom power can be set individually to any Mic/Line input.
The Mixing Processing block manages 4 independent Master mixers that are sent to the Output Processing Block.
- Each Master mixer can mix up to 8 inputs (i.e. the Mic/Line and the Dante processed inputs) via individual faders controlling the input mixing gains.
- Each input of a Master mixer can be enabled or muted.
- Each mixer has an Master fader controlling the Master mixer output level.
The Output processing block manages up to 4 analog outputs and the 4 Dante outputs.
The source of any output can be selected between one of the 4 Mic/Line DirectOut or the 4 processed inputs (Mic/line and Dante) or the 4 Master mixers.
- 4x Equalizations plus Limiter Compressor plus Noise gate processing are available on the 4 analog outputs.
- 8x faders allow to manage the output gains.
- Each output can be enabled or muted.