AuviTran’s AVS-Monitor is a Windows application that runs on a remote PC connected to DANTE and/or EtherSound networks, through standard Ethernet connections. AVS-Monitor can detect and control several DANTE and EtherSound devices, providing a vast set of controls for compatible devices.
AVS-Monitor is fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Seven for both 32 and 64 bits architecture.
AVS-Monitor comes several tools:
- AVS-Monitor: user interface to control and monitor devices
- AVS-Editor: offline EtherSound architecture editor
- AVS-Control Panel: one interface to set all parameters
- Automtic detection of connected EtherSound devices
- Automatic discovery of EtherSound network architecture
- Quick overview of audio assignment
- Direct routing management from Source to Receivers
- Control of more than 40 EtherSound devices type
- Several instance running at the same time on same EtherSound network
- Direct diagnosis of EtherSound network quality
- Offline architecture building and management
- Import/Export of full EtherSound architecture and properties
- Macro usage to quickly switch from one configuration to another
- Logging activity of EtherSound network to trace disconnection, architecture modification, …
- Optionnal user management with login, password and three levels of access for each user
- Advanced setup for fine-tuning application reactivity
- Group management for specific devices
- And many more to discover by yourself…
Latest version available : v5.10.38 (r4746) released on October, 2017
- Evolution: AVS-service performance optimisation (x2) .
- Evolution: AVS-monitor AVBx GUI optimisation (x4).
- Evolution: Backup guarantee of ES registers on AVBx.
- Evolution: Monitoring all audio channels on AVBx7 and AVBx3M. (New firmwares mandatory, see AVS-Firmware updater )
- Evolution: New page with accurate vu meters.
- Evolution: Save status “Disable CTL+SHIFT” confirmation.
- Evolution: Add alert if log are enable.
- Evolution: Suppress obsolete settings options.
- Evolution: GUI evolution for AVDT-BOB.
- Evolution: Monitoring EtherSound Network, on minimized mode.
- Evolution: Monitoring AVBx, on minimized mode (UPI or Dante devices), alarms on:
- AVBx internal temperature > 68°.
- AVBx Main and secondary alimentations.
- SWD5G Ethernet port disconnected.
- SWD5G Ethernet port error.
- Evolution: Multiple network interface supervision.
- Evolution: Support new AxC-ADSP software with Digital Signal Processing. (special thanks to Ludo & Charly)
- Evolution: New optimized AVS-WebBrowser for Digital Signal Processing GUI
- Evolution: New Digigram EtherSound Drivers.
- Evolution: New Rebuild Matrix (New firmwares mandatory, see AVS-Firmware updater ).
- Fix:Vu-meters page.
- Fix:DSP setting on AVBx3.
- Fix:DSP and bob GUI Fader management.
- Fix:Madi setting on AVBx3.
- Fix:AxC-Dante Rio mode with new Firmware.
- Fix:BOB Output vu-meters.
- Fix:Restore from flash.
- Fix:EtherSound runtime installation.
- Fix:EtherSound DSR history.
- Fix:Monitoring with latest core firmware.
- Note: if you using Neumann DMI on EtherSound you must install AVS-Service4DMI (special thanks to Alain).
For Windows XP pack3 ( EtherSound Only )
Share with others/partager