AuviTran’s AVS-Monitor is a Windows application that runs on a remote PC connected to DANTE and/or EtherSound networks, through standard Ethernet connections. AVS-Monitor can detect and control several DANTE and EtherSound devices, providing a vast set of controls for compatible devices.
AVS-Monitor is fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Seven for both 32 and 64 bits architecture.
AVS-Monitor comes several tools:
- AVS-Monitor: user interface to control and monitor devices
- AVS-Editor: offline EtherSound architecture editor
- AVS-Control Panel: one interface to set all parameters
- Automtic detection of connected EtherSound devices
- Automatic discovery of EtherSound network architecture
- Quick overview of audio assignment
- Direct routing management from Source to Receivers
- Control of more than 40 EtherSound devices type
- Several instance running at the same time on same EtherSound network
- Direct diagnosis of EtherSound network quality
- Offline architecture building and management
- Import/Export of full EtherSound architecture and properties
- Macro usage to quickly switch from one configuration to another
- Logging activity of EtherSound network to trace disconnection, architecture modification, …
- Optionnal user management with login, password and three levels of access for each user
- Advanced setup for fine-tuning application reactivity
- Group management for specific devices
- And many more to discover by yourself…
New release candidate available : v5.10.12 (r4254) released on June, 2017
- Evolution: AVS-service performance optimisation (x2) .
- Evolution: AVS-monitor AVBx IHM optimisation (x4).
- Evolution: Backup guarantee of ES registers on AVBx.
- Evolution: Monitoring all audio channels on AVBx7 and AVBx3M. (New firmwares mandatory, see AVS-Firmware updater )
- Evolution: New page with accurate vu meters.
- Evolution: Support new AxC-ADSP software with Digital Signal Processing.
- Evolution:New optimized AVS-WebBrowser for Digital Signal Processing GUI
Latest version available : v5.9.96 (r3886) released on April, 2017
- Evolution: new kernel AVS-service.
- Evolution: manage audio ToolBox @96 khz (New firmwares mandatory, see AVS-Firmware updater ) .
- Evolution: support new board ADSP on frequency converter mode.
- Evolution: unlock tunnelling on AxC-Dante with AxC-AX4M .
- Evolution: Nxamp direct control Gain/Array Eq/HeadRoom/Delai.
- Evolution: Add AVBx serial num on config.
- Evolution: AVDT-bob add new properties.
- Evolution: New gain management for analog boards A8IO / AX4M / AX4I / AX48 (special thanks to Charly) .
- Evolution: Support new boards AXC-MADI-SFP .
- Evolution: AxC-Madi support DiGiCo mode.
- Evolution: AxC-Madi support Legacy mode.
- Evolution: AxC-Madi DiGiCo commands tunnelling.
- Evolution: “AXC-SWD5G Easy redundancy” RSTP activation by port (BOB Redundancy by example).
- Evolution: AXC-AX4M graphics.
- Evolution: New Features for RME Mictasy / YouCan FanConvert (Ouput Setup A/D) (special thanks to Alain).
- Evolution: Add LINK function on BOB IHM for stereo inputs and outputs management.
- Evolution: Add GPIO management for BOB (DE8IO/DX8IO) – Firmware>0x117 mandatory – .
- Evolution: Add Memory Preset management on AVBx3M and AVBx7 – Firmware>0x149 mandatory – .
- Evolution: Permanent deactivation of CTRL+SHIFT confirmation.(special thanks to Alain)
- Evolution: Optional confirmation to loading Macro.(special thanks to Alain)
- Fix: Use Digigram LX6464 on network interface for EtherSound.
- Fix: NXAMP contol.
- Fix: EtherSound network automatic change on AVS-Control Panel.
- Fix: Bob Output vu-meters if input is muted.(special thanks to Ludo)
- Fix: Bob Eq. and compressor fader synchronisation on remote action.
- Fix: CPU usage optimization.
- Fix: AVDT-bob fix graphic equalize.
- Fix: Service don’t restart after standby.
- Fix: AVDT-BOB backward compatibility.
- Fix: AVDT-BOB Mouse Wheel.
- Fix: Vu-meters on Matrix.
- Fix: Scroll on AVBx.
- Fix: Macro memory on AVBx.
- Fix: Automatic RSTP control.
- Fix: MADI ip change.
- Fix: AVBx3M name.
For Windows XP pack3 ( EtherSound Only )
Share with others/partager