AVS-Monitor is a free Windows software that allows :
- Detect and manage the settings of all AuviTran devices, as well as some other manufacturers.
- Configuring Inter-Format Audio Gateways (Dante / AES-EBU / AES67 / Madi / Cobranet / EtherSound / ADAT / Analog)
- AVBx7 & AVBx3M Internal Audio Routing Control (Matrix)
- Remote monitoring of audio channels (up to 895) in mono, stereo and 5.1.
- Equipment monitoring with alarm history.
- Supervision and easy configuration of networks (AxC-SWD5G) with a page to configure your VLANs, redundancy etc ….
- Easy clock configurations on different networks with the possibility of several master clocks (AxC-DX4I / AxC-ADSP / AxC-DS32IO boards) on same networks.
- Tunnel control MADI over DANTE.
- Signal Processing, Trim / EQ / Comp / Delay. (AxC-ADSP & AVDT-BOB).
- AxC-AX4M card configuration for remote control on RIO or AD8HR mode.
- EtherSound Net-Patch integrated management.
- Integrated firmware manager for AuviTran equipments.
- Network QOS diagnosis.
- Import / export of devices and network architecture.
- Evolution: improved clock management .
- Evolution: automatic removal of obsolete firmwares.
- Evolution: AVS-Monitor automatically detects a new release candidate or stable version and he suggest a background download to install it.
- Fixed: max gain correction on GUI for the DT4O.
- Fixed: Slot setup direct access after empty slot.
- Fixed: Load offline configuration.
- Fixed: AVS-Monitor crash after NXAMP setup change.
- Fixed: Rio mode configuration for new Ax16M card family.
- Fixed: AVBx Slot configuration if you have an empty slot.
- Fixed: H1 GUI.
- Fixed: Remote access on service.
- Fixed: GUI for Ax16M familly.
- Fixed: Backup and restore function for AVDT-BOB and AxC-DSP cards.
- Fixed: Reload offline configuration.
- Evolution: Restoration of a configuration with relative offset (independent of firmwares versions).
- Evolution: New network configuration choice for the AxC-Dante on AES67 mode .
- Evolution: New firmwares for AVBx.
- AVS-Monitor for Windows Seven and Windows 8/10, 32/64 bits OS
- User’s manual
- Download old versions and release notes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Evolution: Support extended ascii on channel name.
- Evolution: Support New card AxC-16MO.
- Fix: Critical bug on the SWD5G card parameters management.
Latest release available : V6.74.14 released on July, 2021
Previous release : 6.70.15 released on September, 2020 .
For Windows XP pack3 ( EtherSound Only )
AuviTran Network ASIO Streamer
AuviTran Network ASIO Streamer provides play functionnality of multichannel high quality audio to any EtherSound device, and it can record too! This new feature is available on all new AVY16-ES100, AVM500-ES and AVM500-ES/3ports devices.
With multistream capabilities, you can play and record on 8 devices simultaneously.
Version : 1.5.8 released on March, 2018
- New Windows certificats.
- Don’t remove configuration on update mode.
AVS-Firmware Updater is now integrated into the AVS-Monitor software.
Old AVS-FirmwareUpdater (obsolete) : v4.68 released on June, 2018
- AVY16-ES100 Version: 0xE06 (EtherSound kernel v3.09), improved reliability
- AVY16-ES100 Version: 0xE05 ASIO Version (EtherSound kernel v3.09)
- AVY16-ES100 Version: 0xE03 VuMeter Version (EtherSound kernel v3.09)
- AVP4-ES100 version: 0x1302 (EtherSound kernel v3.09)
- AVA4-ES100 version: 0x1604 (EtherSound kernel v3.09)
- AVM500-ES Version: 0x110E/0x118E (EtherSound kernel v3.09) – Please refer to user’s manual for update procedure
- AVNF49-ES100 Version: 0x1002 Generic device monitoring version, 0x1003 NXAMP device monitoring version
- AV3rd-ES100 Version: 0xF07 (EtherSound kernel v3.09), 3rd port access correction
- AVRed-ES100 Version: 0xF01 (EtherSound kernel v3.09)
- AVi64-ES100 version: 0x1203 (EtherSound kernel v3.09) Rev. 2
- AVB32 Kit ES100 Version: 0x1504 (EtherSound kernel v3.09)
- AVKit-ES100 Version: 0x204 (EtherSound kernel v3.09)
It also includes previous firmwares, and partners firmware:
- Yamaha Firmware Version: 0xC18, 0xC16, 0xC12
- Allen and Heath Firmware Version: 0x903 rev 2
- Innovason Firmware Version: 0x106
- AxC-ES100 Version: 0x1A06 (EtherSound kernel v3.09)/0x202
- AVY16-ES100 Version: 0xE01
- AVY16-ES Version: 0x104, 0x103
- AVB32-ES Version: 0x605
- AVB32 Kit ES100 Version: 0x1502, 0x1503
- AVKit for AD8HR Version: 0x202
- AVRed-ES Version: 0x404, 0x403
- AVM500-ES Version: 0x110D/0x118D, 0x110C/0x118C, 0x110B/0x118B, 0x110A/0x1189
AVDT-BOB Digital Processing software demo
AVDT-BOB Digital Signal Processing Overview
- The AVDT-BOB manages 2 kinds of inputs and 2 kinds of outputs:
- 2 to 4 analog Mic/Line inputs named “Mic/Line1”, ”Mic/Line2”… are coming from the Mic/Line In connectors
- 4 Dante inputs named “Dante In1” up to “Dante In4“ are coming from Dante network via the Gigabit Ethernet Main or Aux ports.
- 2 to 4 analog Line outputs named as “Out1”, “Out2”… are connected to Line Out connectors.
- 4 Dante outputs named “Dante Out1” up to “Dante Out4“ are sending to Dante network via the Gigabit Ethernet Main or Aux ports.
The AVDT-BOB digital processing is divided in 3 main processing blocks interconnected:
- The Input processing block
- The Mixing processing block
- The Output Processing block
The Input Processing block manages up to 4 analog Mic/Line inputs and the 4 Dante inputs. It delivers 4 Mic/Line Direct Out (just after preamp gain and phase inverter process) and 8 processed inputs that are sent to Mixing Processing and to Output Processing:
- 4x Equalizations plus Limiter Compressor plus Noise gate processing can be assigned to 4 inputs (i.e. Mic/Line or Dante inputs).
- 8x faders allow to manage the Mic/Line preamp gain and digital Dante input gain.
- Each input can be enabled or muted and inverted.
- 48V Phantom power can be set individually to any Mic/Line input.
The Mixing Processing block manages 4 independent Master mixers that are sent to the Output Processing Block.
- Each Master mixer can mix up to 8 inputs (i.e. the Mic/Line and the Dante processed inputs) via individual faders controlling the input mixing gains.
- Each input of a Master mixer can be enabled or muted.
- Each mixer has an Master fader controlling the Master mixer output level.
The Output processing block manages up to 4 analog outputs and the 4 Dante outputs.
The source of any output can be selected between one of the 4 Mic/Line DirectOut or the 4 processed inputs (Mic/line and Dante) or the 4 Master mixers.
- 4x Equalizations plus Limiter Compressor plus Noise gate processing are available on the 4 analog outputs.
- 8x faders allow to manage the output gains.
- Each output can be enabled or muted.