AVS-Monitor software provides control and monitoring of any kind of EtherSound device over EtherSound networks, as well as control of DANTE compatible device over DANTE networks. It manages the specific functions of AuviTran products like the AVY16-ES board and product features integrating the AVD-ES OEM board. This software is a freeware, therefore in no case and in no way, the provider of this software (AuviTran, the distributor, the reseller, the integrator or any other party acting as provider) shall be liable and sued to court for damage, either direct or indirect, caused to the user of the software and which would result from an improper installation or misuse of the software.
Last stable release : v5.11.64 (r5359) released on July, 2018
- AVS-Monitor for Windows Seven and Windows 8/10, 32/64 bits OS
- User's manual
- Download old versions and release notes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Evolution: Support new device AV-WALL .
- Evolution: New GUI for analogic devices on ToolBox.
- Evolution: Update monitoring GUI.
- Evolution: Rewrite start phase.
- Evolution: Rewrite Web Gateway.
- Evolution: Suppress automatic installation of EtherSound drivers.
- Evolution: Neumann DMI gateway integration.(special thanks to Alain)
- Evolution: Net-Patch and IO Path are optional, see AVS-ControlPanel AVS-Monitor section.
- Evolution: Add new Digigram OEM card.
- Evolution: Add Dante device locked information.
- Evolution: Supervision of clock synchronisations.
- Evolution: New firmware viewer.
- Evolution: Add informations on Dante Clock configuration .
- Evolution: Add Dante Clock configuration proposition.
- Evolution: New version presentation on firmware manager.
- Evolution: Short name on net-patch for AVBx.
- Evolution: Automatic clock settings after factory.(special thanks to Ludo)
- Evolution: Automatic SRC on AES/EBU input after factory.
- Evolution: Firmware manager optimisation.
- Fix : SWD5G settings.
- Fix : WebView locked.
- Fix : Monitoring conflicts.
- Fix : EtherSound dependancy.
- Fix : Monitoring channels already use on matrix.
- Fix : Service socket management.
- Fix : Dante service wrapper.
- Fix : Eq. management on DSP device.
- Fix : Fix show io-patch.
- Fix : Fix AVS-Monitor freeze after PC standby.
- Fix : Fix Name management on old device (EtherSound).
- Fix : Fix Monitoring save parameters.
- Fix : Fix BOB links.
- Fix : Fix DSP vu meters.
- Fix : Fix DSP names.
- Fix : JS library.
- Fix : AxC-ES100 blink tunnelling.
- Fix : BOB & DSP Mixer faders values.
- Fix : DSP Inputs names.
- Fix : Fix Monitoring and firmware manager.
For Windows XP pack3 ( EtherSound Only )
AuviTran Network ASIO Streamer
AuviTran Network ASIO Streamer provides play functionnality of multichannel high quality audio to any EtherSound device, and it can record too! This new feature is available on all new AVY16-ES100, AVM500-ES and AVM500-ES/3ports devices.
With multistream capabilities, you can play and record on 8 devices simultaneously.
Version : 1.5.8 released on March, 2018
- New Windows certificats.
- Don’t remove configuration on update mode.
Full Firmware Update utility allows to flash new FIRMWARE on your AuviTran devices. Using either an AxC_DANTE card or an EtherSound Ethernet Port In. The package is provided in zip mode and incorporates an installation .exe which will install the software and all latest AuviTran firmware.
Latest version available : v4.68 released on June, 2018
- AVS-Firmware Updater for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP for 32/64 bits OS
- Latest Firmwares versions.
- User’s manual
- Download latest AVS-Firmware Updater versions and release notes
- AVDT-BOB : Evolution GPIO forwarding
- AVDT-BOB : Fix Gui
- AVDT-BOB : Fix DSP Startup
AVDT-BOB Digital Processing software demo
AVDT-BOB Digital Signal Processing Overview
- The AVDT-BOB manages 2 kinds of inputs and 2 kinds of outputs:
- 2 to 4 analog Mic/Line inputs named “Mic/Line1”, ”Mic/Line2”… are coming from the Mic/Line In connectors
- 4 Dante inputs named “Dante In1” up to “Dante In4“ are coming from Dante network via the Gigabit Ethernet Main or Aux ports.
- 2 to 4 analog Line outputs named as “Out1”, “Out2”… are connected to Line Out connectors.
- 4 Dante outputs named “Dante Out1” up to “Dante Out4“ are sending to Dante network via the Gigabit Ethernet Main or Aux ports.
The AVDT-BOB digital processing is divided in 3 main processing blocks interconnected:
- The Input processing block
- The Mixing processing block
- The Output Processing block
The Input Processing block manages up to 4 analog Mic/Line inputs and the 4 Dante inputs. It delivers 4 Mic/Line Direct Out (just after preamp gain and phase inverter process) and 8 processed inputs that are sent to Mixing Processing and to Output Processing:
- 4x Equalizations plus Limiter Compressor plus Noise gate processing can be assigned to 4 inputs (i.e. Mic/Line or Dante inputs).
- 8x faders allow to manage the Mic/Line preamp gain and digital Dante input gain.
- Each input can be enabled or muted and inverted.
- 48V Phantom power can be set individually to any Mic/Line input.
The Mixing Processing block manages 4 independent Master mixers that are sent to the Output Processing Block.
- Each Master mixer can mix up to 8 inputs (i.e. the Mic/Line and the Dante processed inputs) via individual faders controlling the input mixing gains.
- Each input of a Master mixer can be enabled or muted.
- Each mixer has an Master fader controlling the Master mixer output level.
The Output processing block manages up to 4 analog outputs and the 4 Dante outputs.
The source of any output can be selected between one of the 4 Mic/Line DirectOut or the 4 processed inputs (Mic/line and Dante) or the 4 Master mixers.
- 4x Equalizations plus Limiter Compressor plus Noise gate processing are available on the 4 analog outputs.
- 8x faders allow to manage the output gains.
- Each output can be enabled or muted.