Just as every AxC card within the Audio ToolBox range, the AxC-DANTE can equally be used in AVBx3 or AVBx7 platforms.
Using one slot of either ToolBox, the AxC-DANTE allows to control Dante networks, but also to bridge them with other network configurations.
64 Dante™ inputs and 64 Dante™ outputs @ 48Khz or 32 Dante™ inputs and 32 Dante™ outputs @ 96Khz
One integrated switch featuring 4x gigabit ports
– 2x EtherCon connectors (Primary/Secondary) for connection in switch or redundant mode
– 2x Ethernet RJ45 connectors (port 3 and port 4) to be used as integrated Gigabit switch ports
Combined with other AuviTran Audio ToolBox cards, the AxC-DANTE card opens exciting possibilities to the professional audio systems:
Can be transformed into :
– a flexible analog StageBox, when combined with a ToolBox (AVBx3 or AVBx7), AxC-AX4M high class mic/line preamps cards and AxC-AX4O analog output card.
– Up to 24 analog mic inputs can be monitored directly from a Yamaha Dante console, just as RIO™ Stagebox.
– Dante bridges in combination with any other network AxC card such as Dante-MADI, Dante-Cobranet, Dante-EtherSound bridges, thus smartly mixing connectivity.
– Can work as a Virtual Soundcard with any standard ASIO, WDM or Core Audio interface.
- Live concerts and recording
- Live broadcast studios and OB Vans
- Recording studios…
- Stadiums, concert halls
- Public Address, paging systems, theme parks and resorts
- Broadcast rack in central room
- Theatres, bars, pubs discos
- Exhibitions and conference centres