AuviTran’s AVS-Monitor is a Windows application that runs on a remote PC connected to DANTE and/or EtherSound networks, through standard Ethernet connections. AVS-Monitor can detect and control several DANTE and EtherSound devices, providing a vast set of controls for compatible devices.
AVS-Monitor is fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Seven for both 32 and 64 bits architecture.
AVS-Monitor comes several tools:
- AVS-Monitor: user interface to control and monitor devices
- AVS-Editor: offline EtherSound architecture editor
- AVS-Control Panel: one interface to set all parameters
- Automtic detection of connected EtherSound devices
- Automatic discovery of EtherSound network architecture
- Quick overview of audio assignment
- Direct routing management from Source to Receivers
- Control of more than 40 EtherSound devices type
- Several instance running at the same time on same EtherSound network
- Direct diagnosis of EtherSound network quality
- Offline architecture building and management
- Import/Export of full EtherSound architecture and properties
- Macro usage to quickly switch from one configuration to another
- Logging activity of EtherSound network to trace disconnection, architecture modification, …
- Optionnal user management with login, password and three levels of access for each user
- Advanced setup for fine-tuning application reactivity
- Group management for specific devices
- And many more to discover by yourself…
New release candidate available : V6.74.02 released on February, 2021 .
- Evolution: AVS-Monitor automatically detects a new release candidate or stable version and he suggest a background download to install it.
- Fixed: Slot setup direct access after empty slot.
- Fixed: Load offline configuration.
- Fixed: AVS-Monitor crash after NXAMP setup change.
- Fixed: Rio mode configuration for new Ax16M card family.
- Fixed: AVBx Slot configuration if you have an empty slot.
- Fixed: H1 GUI.
- Fixed: Remote access on service.
- Fixed: GUI for Ax16M familly.
- Fixed: Backup and restore function for AVDT-BOB and AxC-DSP cards.
- Evolution: Restoration of a configuration with relative offset (independent of firmwares versions).
- Evolution: AVBx7 / AVBX3M / AV-WALL / AVDT-BOB , new firmwares.
Last stable release : 6.70.15 released on September, 2020 .
- AVS-Monitor for Windows Seven and Windows 8/10, 32/64 bits OS
- User’s manual
- Download old versions and release notes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Evolution: Support extended ascii on channel name.
- Evolution: Support New card AxC-16MO.
- Fix: Critical bug on the SWD5G card parameters management.
For Windows XP pack3 ( EtherSound Only )