New release candidate available : V6.71.02 released on November, 2020 .
- Evolution: AVS-Monitor automatically detects a new release candidate or stable version and he suggest a background download to install it.
- Fix: Rio mode configuration for new Ax16M card family.
- Fix: AVBx Slot configuration if you have an empty slot.
- Fix: H1 GUI.
- Fix: Remote access on service.
- Fix: GUI for Ax16M familly.
- Evolution: AxC-AVB, new firmware with RSVP bug fix.
- Evolution: AxC-Dante, new firmware with improvement of initialization.
- Evolution: AVBx7 / AVBX3M, new firmware:
- Internal communication bus optimization to speed-up the Network/Toolbox and inter-card data transfer.
- Load/save optimization to keep all configuration parameters after a Firmware Update, whenever possible .
- Audio clock management improvement (increased reliability in case of bad/unstable clock source).
- Improvement of the frequencies measurement accuracy for WCLK_IN and WCLK_OUT.
- Improvement of AVBx3M / AVBx7 auto detection.
- Evolution: DT4I, new firmware fix channels 3 / 4 audio inversion .
Last stable release : 6.70.15 released on September, 2020 .
- AVS-Monitor for Windows Seven and Windows 8/10, 32/64 bits OS
- User’s manual
- Download old versions and release notes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Evolution: Support extended ascii on channel name.
- Evolution: Support New card AxC-16MO.
- Fix: Critical bug on the SWD5G card parameters management.