Latest release available : V6.76.06 released on January, 2022
- Evolution: AES42 power management .
- Evolution: Manage more than 500 devices .
- Evolution: Adding status of the AxC-Card with background color.(Red:Error, Yellow :Firmware not up to date, Blue:redundant mode).
- Evolution: Support new BOB AMP device .
- Evolution: Add AxC-card background color status .
- Evolution: Add R_PAAD / MILAN redundancy .
- Evolution: New filters on DSP card : allpass first and second order, notch, high shelf, low shelf, bandpass.
- Evolution: Add phase plot on DSP filters.
- Evolution: improved clock management .
- Evolution: automatic removal of obsolete firmwares.
- Evolution: AVS-Monitor automatically detects a new release candidate or stable version and he suggest a background download to install it.
- Fixed: AxC-ES100 clock management.
- Fixed: RSTP settings on the SWD5G cards.
- Fixed: Reload offline configuration with SWD5G cards.
- Fixed: Channel name management.
- Fixed: Remove old password management in AVS-Control Panel.
- Fixed: AxC-Dante, channel lost when the card reboot.
- Fixed: max gain correction on GUI for the DT4O.
- Fixed: Slot setup direct access after empty slot.
- Fixed: Load offline configuration.
- Fixed: AVS-Monitor crash after NXAMP setup change.
- Fixed: Rio mode configuration for new Ax16M card family.
- Fixed: AVBx Slot configuration if you have an empty slot.
- Fixed: H1 GUI.
- Fixed: Remote access on service.
- Fixed: GUI for Ax16M familly.
- Fixed: Backup and restore function for AVDT-BOB and AxC-DSP cards.
- Fixed: Reload offline configuration.
- Evolution: Restoration of a configuration with relative offset (independent of firmwares versions).
- Evolution: New network configuration choice for the AxC-Dante on AES67 mode .
- Evolution: New firmwares for AVBx.
- AVS-Monitor for Windows Seven and Windows 8/10, 32/64 bits OS
- User’s manual
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Download old versions and release notes
EtherSound driver installation
Warning:you must always check if you have an EtherSound already installed.
On Windows 10/11, Never reinstall an EtherSound driver version on a previous One… .
- If you have a previous version and you really want to install it again:
- 1) Remove first the current Ethersound driver,
- 2) Reboot your computer
- 3) Install the new driver version.
- Download EtherSound driver pour Windows 7 (See before warning instructions for installation on Windows 10/11)
For Windows XP pack3 ( EtherSound Only )