Latest release available : V6.74.14 released on July, 2021
- Evolution: improved clock management .
- Evolution: automatic removal of obsolete firmwares.
- Evolution: AVS-Monitor automatically detects a new release candidate or stable version and he suggest a background download to install it.
- Fixed: max gain correction on GUI for the DT4O.
- Fixed: Slot setup direct access after empty slot.
- Fixed: Load offline configuration.
- Fixed: AVS-Monitor crash after NXAMP setup change.
- Fixed: Rio mode configuration for new Ax16M card family.
- Fixed: AVBx Slot configuration if you have an empty slot.
- Fixed: H1 GUI.
- Fixed: Remote access on service.
- Fixed: GUI for Ax16M familly.
- Fixed: Backup and restore function for AVDT-BOB and AxC-DSP cards.
- Fixed: Reload offline configuration.
- Evolution: Restoration of a configuration with relative offset (independent of firmwares versions).
- Evolution: New network configuration choice for the AxC-Dante on AES67 mode .
- Evolution: New firmwares for AVBx.
Previous release : 6.70.15 released on September, 2020 .
- AVS-Monitor for Windows Seven and Windows 8/10, 32/64 bits OS
- User’s manual
- Download old versions and release notes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Evolution: Support extended ascii on channel name.
- Evolution: Support New card AxC-16MO.
- Fix: Critical bug on the SWD5G card parameters management.