AVD-MB is a motherboard for the AuviTran AVDM-ES OEM card with the AVD-ES 85mm x 100mm form factor.
The AVD-MB plus AVDM-ES bundle can be used for ES100 replacement of the legacy AVD-ES card, or to design an EtherSound ES100 system but can also be used to quickly prototype an AVDM-ES product.
The AVD-MB Motherboard is available with three types of connectors: Neutrik EtherCon, Standard RJ45, HE13 connectors to address any kind of AVD-ES replacement.
An AVD-MB + AVDM-ES bundle includes full network or local remote control management of channel assignment and provides GPIO, Host Port and Serial interfaces to manage directly internal parameters and external devices for professional audio products.
Product for fixed installation with high quality Audio distribution, paging and zone management:
- Stadium, Opera, theatre, museum and arts centres
- Shopping malls and arcades
- Theme parks and resorts
- Public Address: touring and fixed sound reinforcement
- Office blocks, corporate boardrooms and buildings PA
- Government or administrative offices
- Exhibition and conference Centres
- Schools, colleges and universities
Product for transportation public address
- Train and bus stations terminals
- Airport facilities and audio distribution
- Cruise Ships paging including onboard entertainment and leisure centre audio facilities
Product for distribution, routing and control of audio for live and touring installation
- Live broadcast PA/announcement
- Live entertainment and concerts
- TV and Radio Outside Broadcast
- Electro acoustic music productions
- Itinerant Museums and Theatre
|Size||85 mm x 100 mm x 17 mm (RJ45) or 85 mm x 100 mm x 32 mm (XLR EtherCon)|
|Power Consumption with AVDM-ES||< 4 Watts|