AuviTran’s AVA4-ES100 is a configurable EtherSound analog audio interface with 2 balanced analog audio inputs, 2 balanced analog audio outputs and a SPDIF digital audio output.
AVA4-ES100 is a full ES100 compatible device and can be used without any restriction in any kind of ES100 network.
AVA4-ES100 audio input sensitivity configuration enables a wide range of uses, from line input up to microphone input.
Built-in AVA4-ES100 parametric equalizers and gain control on all inputs and outputs provide audio quality and intelligibility control in any environment.
AVA4-ES100 is ideal for Public Address and wide distributed digital professional sound network systems.
A set of 4 GPI and 4 GPO make the AVA4-ES100 locally or remotely controllable.
AVA4-ES100 integrates a configurable RS232 serial interface.
AVA4-ES100 embeds AuviTran virtual tunnelling mechanism for connecting its local RS232 to another remote serial interface of an AuviTran or Yamaha ES100 device.
Product for fixed installation with high quality Audio distribution, paging and zone management:
- Stadium, museum and arts centres
- Opera, theatre dressing rooms
- Theme parks and resorts
- Public Address: fixed sound reinforcement
- Government or administrative offices
- Exhibition and conference Centres
- Security, voice alarm systems
- Exhibition and conference Centres
Product for Transportation public address:
- Train and bus station terminals
- Airport facilities and audio distribution
- Cruise Ships including onboard entertainment
- Paging system for music and announcements
|Size||145 mm x 40 mm x 203 mm|
|Power Consumption||<5 Watts|
|Power Supply||12VDC 0.4 A or 100-240VAC|
|Storage: Temp/Humidity (non-condensing)||-5°C to 70°C / Max 95%|
|Operating: Temp/Humidity (non-condensing)||0°C to 50°C / 5% to 90%|
|Connectors||1×2 pole Euroblock connector (pitch 3.81 mm) for DC power supply; 2×3 pole double row Euroblock connector (pitch 3.81mm) for analog inputs and outputs; 1×6 pole double row Euroblock Connector (pitch 3.81mm) for GPIO. 2x RJ45 connectors for network connections.|
|Number of i/o||Up to 4 mono audio inputs and/or outputs software selectable (2xAin+2xAout, 2xAin+1xSPDIF, 2xAout+1xSPDIF)|
|Inputs||2 Analog Inputs Inserted in any of the 128xEtherSound™ channels(64 upstream or 64 downstream)|
|Outputs||2 Analog Outputs , 1 SPDIF output (Stereo) extracted from any of the 128xEtherSound™ channels(64 upstream or 64 downstream) (1) (2)|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1 kHz / 48 kHz|
|A/D and D/A resolution||24 bits|
|Frequency response||20Hz – 20Khz @ +/-0,2 dB|
|Dynamic Range||> 100 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< -95 dB|
|Input Specification||Balanced analog, +22dBu, +10dBV or -44dBu (jumper), <100 Ω Impedance – 12V Phantom power available for microphone|
|Output Specification||Servo-balanced, +22dBu, 22,2 kΩ Impedance, 127dB/1dB step digital attenuator|
|GP In||Opto-isolated. +60Vdc maximum input voltage.|
|GP Out||+60Vdc/1A open drain Darlington per GPO. Internal +12Vdc available (100mA max).|
|Serial interface||RS232 Rx/Tx serial port interface (3)|
|OS Supported||Windows XP/Vista/Seven, 32 and 64 bits|
|ES-Monitor||ES-Monitor enables to remotely set, control and monitor an EtherSound network and provides enhanced control pages to manage the AVA4-ES100 specific parameters.|
|Development Tools||A high-level AuviTran Application Programming Interface, IP based, can be provided to the third-party developer to provide direct access to the internal parameters via a PC program, subject to certain terms and conditions.|
(1) SPDIF output replace GPO2 by jumper selection(2) When only 2 outputs SPDIF and analog output play the same EtherSound channels(3) Serial port replaces GPO3 & 4 by jumper selection
- AVA4-ES100/AC EtherSound with 2 analog inputs + 2 analog outputs compact interface version 100-240V AC with 4xGPIO
- AVA4-ES100:DC EtherSound with 2 analog inputs + 2 analog outputs compact interface version 12V DC with 4xGPIO