AVBx3 Main Features
AuviTran Audio ToolBox is a modular audio platform giving access to a large variety of professional audio networked configurations.
With a three slots 1U-19inch rack unit and several audio interface cards, you can build the configuration you need:
- EtherSound interface and ASIO interface
- DANTE interface
- MADI interface
- High quality analog input or output XLR connectors
- Analog inputs/outputs Euroblock connectors
- High quality mic preamp inputs
- AES/EBU inputs/outputs
- GPI/GPO interface
AuviTran Audio ToolBox is available in installation mode (Display in front and all connectors in the back) and can be configured as stage-box for live applications (Display, Network and Audio connectors in front, Power supply and GPIO on the back).
- AuviTran Audio ToolBox platform 19” rack (1U) chassis, providing up to three slots for AuviTran AxC interface cards, with an audio backplane connecting all inputs / outputs (physical and network)
- Vast choice of audio interface cards
- 4 smart configurable GPIO for powerful interactions with security application. They can also be set individually as ADC Input for local/remote fader or level control.
- AVBx3-ES100 is the Audio ToolBox platform equipped with one AxC-ES100 EtherSound card:
- Two EtherCon connectors allowing 64 channels extraction and 64 channels insertion to ES100 network
- ASIO through the third port (up to 64 channel in and 64 channel out)
- AVBx3-DANTE is the Audio ToolBox platform equipped with one AxC-DANTE EtherSound card:
- Two EtherCon connectors (Primary / Secondary) for connection in switch or redundant mode
- Two Ethernet connectors (port 3 and port 4) which can be used as integrated Gigabit switch ports
- Remote management with ESMonitor software through the EtherSound Network.
- Dedicated control page for monitoring and controlling all the chassis and inserted cards parameters.
Fixed installations (installation mode)
- Stadiums, concert halls
- Public Address, paging systems, theme parks and resorts
- Broadcast rack in central room
- Theatres, bars, pubs discos
- Exhibitions and conference centres
- Public address in transportation terminals...
Live applications (stage-box mode)
- Live concerts and recording
- Live broadcast studios and OB Vans
- Recording studios...