Project AuviTran Core skill and technological competences
AuviTran's core skills comprise :
- FPGA development for EtherSound audio transmission over Ethernet with direct management of specific Ethernet PHY
- Management of audio DAC or ADC for initialisation, gain control and mixing effect in a FPGA
- Hardware design of a low cost micro EtherSound network audio board for loudspeaker (PA market)
- Remate control of new EtherSound devices in ESMonitor software
- Autonomous system and multimedia application development for audio and video playback based on miniITX low cost PC solution under embedded Linux
- Diskless Network system and multimedia application development for audio video playback based on miniITX low cost PC solution under embedded Linux
- Low latency multicast audio and video streaming over IP for windows and embedded Linux platform
Auvitran staff has over 15 years of combined experience in the software and electronic fields in the areas of network, audio and video. The Auvitran expertise lies in:
- High level client/server multimedia applications design for Linux and Windows.
- Embedded software customisation for Linux and Window systems: Specification, development and optimisation of low level audio, video and network drivers
- Electronic and PCB design: specification, development, test and validation of mixed solution with digital, analogical, audio, video and networking technologies
- Microelectronic design: conception, development, optimisation, synthesis, and validation of FPGA code
Auvitran offers its skills and expertise in a variety of based upon customer requirements:
- Training and consulting for network product in audio and video domain
- Outsourcing of development for both electronic design and software development for multimedia project
- On site technical assistance
- Fixed rate project or product development
Auvitran team has significant combined experience to manage projects from reprogrammable circuit design up to remote multimedia software application in the domain of audio and video networking. We can provide quick and efficient answer to customer requests for an audio and video multimedia networking project which require the development of:
- Hardware architecture system involving microcontroller (µC), digital signal processor (DSP) and field programmable gate array (FPGA).
- System-On-a-Chip, FPGA architecture and development
- High Quality multiple channels audio transmissions
- VHDL development, synthesis, simulation, placement and routing
- Xilinx FPGA solutions
- Embedded software and firmware develop in Assembler, C or Java under multi kind of OS (RTOS, VRTX, QNX, µLinux and Linux under Posix).
- Specific drivers and protocols for real time audio and video applications
- Specific network solution using wireless transmission technologies (WiFi, 802.11a and 802.11g) and power plug transmission technologies (X11, HomePlug and EasyPlug);
- Complex networking Linux and Window application even mixing different kind of languages such as: C, C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, Pearl, Python, PHP, XML, Pascal/Delphi and ADA.
- Modelling and simulation environment: LabWindows, LabView, MathLab