AVS-ESMonitor Main Features
AuviTran's ES-Monitor is a Windows application that runs on a remote PC connected to the Primary Master of an EtherSound network segment, through standard Ethernet connections.
Try Our Online builder to make your own configuration and see all devices control page Online Builder
AVS-ESMonitor is one of the most comprehensive software available for managing and controlling EtherSound Networks.
- Automtic detection of connected EtherSound devices
- Automatic discovery of EtherSound network architecture
- Quick overview of audio assignment
- Direct routing management from Source to Receivers
- Control of more than 40 EtherSound devices type
- Several instance running at the same time on same EtherSound network
- Direct diagnosis of EtherSound network quality
- Offline architecture building and management
- Import/Export of full EtherSound architecture and properties
- Macro usage to quickly switch from one configuration to another
- Logging activity of EtherSound network to trace disconnection, architecture modification, ...
- Optionnal user management with login, password and three levels of access for each user
- Advanced setup for fine-tuning application reactivity
- Group management for specific devices
Automatic detection of any EtherSound compatible device on the segment, as well as automatic hierarchical interconnection between them. It enables the use of aliases to identify the modules, network name and group management.
Automatic identification of manufacturer ID, product ID and number of audio I/O.
Monitoring of connection, disconnection and error status for all cards and EtherSound links.
Monitoring and Control of individual parameters on each unit: status, gain level, Midi or RS232 management, displays of vu-meters for the incoming and outgoing channel activity/level.
NetPatch assignment for easy and intuitive audio routing.
Control page of AVY16-ES enables to remote control a Yamaha device using the standard Yamaha Studio Manager through a virtual Midi connection over the EtherSound network (DM2000, 02R96, DM1000, 01V96).
NetPatch control provides quick and easy access to EtherSound audio routing.
Thanks to the NetPatch control, user can:
- Quickly view current audio assignment
- View what can be routed, and what cannot be
- Assign one source to one receiver
- Assign one source to several receiver
- Make multiple assignement with multiple selection