AxC-AE8IO Main Features
AxC-AE8IO is an eight channels high-end analog input/output AxC card with Euroblock connectors for the AuviTran Audio ToolBox platform.
The AxC-AE8IO combines high-performance AD and DA converter chips with an excellent circuit design in a format of one AxC card for high end fixed installation applications.
An internal smart design avoids loud noises during start-up and cut-off. This mechanism meets the constraints of use for high power sound reinforcement systems for professional audio applications.
A 0.5 dB step digital attenuator/gains from -115dB to +12dB and two hardware reference level pads of +10 dBu or +24 dBu are fully controllable via software. It enables fine level calibration for answering to a large kind of applications in professional audio systems.
Attenuation-gain setting and vu-meter can be monitored and controlled individually per channel via network for a remote management from virtually anywhere.
- 4 analog audio inputs and 4 analog outputs on one AxC card for the AuviTran Audio ToolBox platform
- High performance balanced inputs and outputs on the same AxC card for high end professional fixed installation
- Dynamic range > 112 dB (A-weighted)
- THD +N < -98 dB
- Euroblock connectors for fixed installation
- Remote management with ESMonitor software through the EtherSound Network.
- Dedicated control page for remote monitoring and controlling all the card parameters
- Individual gain control for inputs and outputs
Two AxC-AE8IO card inserted in an AVBx3-ES100 enables to build 1U 19” unit with high performance 8 analog inputs + 8 analog outputs for professional high end fixed installations.
- Stadiums, concert halls
- Public Address and paging systems in museums, theme parks and resorts...
- Broadcast studios
- Theaters, bars, pubs discos
- Exhibitions and conference centers
- Public address in transportation terminals ...
- Recording studios
- Live broadcast studios and OB Vans...