AV3rd-ES100 Main Features
AuviTran AV3rd-ES100 is a self powered box, bridging EtherSound and ASIO, without the need for a console.
AV3rd-ES100 is an EtherSound (ES100) access point with two Neutrik® EtherCon® connectors, and is also equipped with a third port, bringing full ASIO features provided by the AuviTran Network ASIO Streamer.
Through AuviTran ESMonitor application, patch ASIO and EtherSound audio channels to and from any device connected to the EtherSound network.
With an ASIO compatible application:
- Play up to 64 high quality audio channels on any EtherSound networked device
- Record up to 64 high quality audio channels from any EtherSound networked device
AV3rd-ES100 may also be used in following configurations:
- Third port insertion for control and monitoring in a ring configuration where all devices ports are already used
- Portable active EtherSound repeater, doubling the possible distance in an Ethernet connection
- Self powered (100-240 VAC) box, format 1U 1/3 19” rack.
- 2 x EtherSound™ ES100 EtherCon® connectors for connection to other EtherSound devices.
- 128 EtherSound channels (64 upstream and 64 downstream) of 24 bits of audio transmission over standard CAT5 Ethernet cable in bidirectional mode or 64 channels in unidirectional mode.
- AV3rd-ES100 is seen as a Virtual Sound card by any ASIO compatible application.
- By connecting a PC with an ASIO compatible application to an AV3rd-ES100 through its third port, you can add record/playback features to the EtherSound existing features of the device:
- Play up to 64 audio channels from PC
- Record up to 64 audio channels to PC
- The ASIO channels can be patched to and from any of the EtherSound audio channels though AuviTran ESMonitor application
- Remote management with ESMonitor software through the EtherSound Network.
- Dedicated control page for monitoring and controlling all the device parameters