AVY16-ES100 Main Features
AVY16-ES100 Card Overview
The card provides two ES100 In/Out ports, a RS232 connector, a ES100 Third port and mini- YGDAI interface for both very-low latency audio and data transmission.
Up to 64 audio input and 64 audio output channels can be transmitted to or sent from a Yamaha mixer to any other EtherSound™ compatible device, over regular CAT5 cables.
The AVY16-ES100 card oers full network and/or local control of all channel assignments, as well as constant network status monitoring, making it ideal for live professional audio applications.
Via the RS232 port, external third-party equiment can be connected to any other third-party device using virtual tunelling or to an EtherSound™ compliant application located on a remote PC.
In addition, a MIDI connection available through the mini-YGDAI interface enables control of the Yamaha device, again via a thirdparty application located on a remote PC.
- 128 channels, 24 bit, 48 kHz or 44 kHz audio transmission over Ethernet.
- 16 YGDAI output channels can be dynamically "extracted" from any of the 64 EtherSound™ downstream channels or from any of the 64 upstream channels when the bidirectional mode is active.
- 16 YGDAI input channels can be dynamically "inserted" to any of the 64 EtherSound™ downstream channels or to any of the 64 upstream channels when the bidirectional mode is active.
- AuviTran’s ESMonitor, a Windows application running on a remote PC connected to the EtherSound™ network, allows automatic discovery of AVY16-ES100 cards; monitors connection & disconnection status for all cards; controls the individual cards’ parameters; and alllows local assignment of any YGDAI input or output to the required EtherSound™ channel.
- 2 x ES100 ports allow the daisy-chaining of multiple AVY16-ES100 cards or other thirdparty EtherSound™ devices.
- RS232 serial port allows 3rd-party data connection through the EtherSound™ network using virtual data tunelling or data exchange from/to a remote PC.
- Internal MIDI port located in the mini-YGDAI card enables remote control of the Yamaha device via a third-party PC application.
Product recommended for :
- Live entertainment and concerts
- Stadiums, opera, theatre, museum and arts centres
- Theme parks and resorts
- Television and radio outside broadcast
- PA announcements
- Exhibition and conference centres
- Recording and broadcast studio
- Cruise ship paging, onboard entertainment and leisure centre audio systems
- Shopping malls and arcades - zone mixing