AVKit-ES100 for AD8HR Main Features
AVKit-ES100 for AD8HR Card Overview
Providing two EtherSound connectors and an RS232 port for both very-low latency audio and data transmission, up to 8 audio output channels can be sent from a Yamaha AD8HR to any other EtherSound compatible device, over regular CAT5 cables.
The AVKit-ES for AD8HR cards offer full network control of all AD8HR parameters as well as constant network status monitoring making it ideal for live professional audio applications. The Serial port allows cascading and control of multi AD8HR's.
- 128 EtherSound channels (64 upstream and 64 downstream) of 24 bits of audio transmission over standard CAT5 Ethernet cable in bidirectional mode or 64 channels in unidirectional mode.
- 8 AD8HR mic or line inputs can be dynamically "inserted" to any of the 128 or 64 EtherSound channels.
- Network remote control of any AD8HR parameter and assignment of any AD8HR mic or line input to any EtherSound channel.
- 2 EtherSound connectors allow for daisy-chaining of multiple AVKit-ES for AD8HR cards or other 3rd-party EtherSound devices.
- RS232 remote port provides AD8HR direct remote control from Yamaha PM5D, DM200, DM1000 console..
Fixed installations with high quality audio mixing, distribution, paging and zone management:
- Stadium, opera, theatre, museum and arts centres
- Church, Exhibition and conference centres
- Theme parks and resorts
Transportation public address:
- Train and bus station terminals
- Airports and harbour
- Cruise ship paging, onboard entertainment and leisure centre audio facilities
Distribution, routing and control of audio for live venue and touring installations:
- Live broadcast PA/announcement
- Live entertainment and concerts
- TV and radio outside broadcast>
- Electro acoustic music productions
- Itinerant museums and theatres